We provide coverage for all types of ATVs, dirt bikes, golf carts, and snowmobiles, among other vehicles. We serve Jacksonville and the whole of North Carolina.
There is no shortage of ways to experience the outdoors. Whether you are hiking, playing golf, or just spending time outside, you want to be sure that your insurance policy is protecting you.
Compass Insurance can help you get the specialized coverage you need for your outdoor activities, so you can focus on having fun.
Request a free online quote or call us at (910) 353-2160 to get started.
Do You Need Motorsport Insurance?
Most specialized vehicles aren’t covered under your standard auto or home insurance policies, especially when you aren’t on your own property.
What’s more, many national, state, or other public parks in Texas require specialty vehicle riders to be properly insured.
How Much Does Motorsport Coverage Cost?
Several factors can affect the cost of insuring a specialty vehicle. So what can you do to keep your rates low?
- Be safe. If you have violations on your driving record or claims on your insurance policy, your rates will likely be higher.
- Choose your vehicle carefully. Some models of ATVs, snowmobiles, dirt bikes or other off-road vehicles are considered more aggressive machines, and typically cost more to insure.
- Own more than one. With many carriers you can receive a discount if you insure more than one specialty vehicle on your policy.
Common Types of Coverage
Every specialty vehicle policy is unique, but the following is a quick rundown of the some of the options included in most ATV, snowmobile, dirt bike, golf cart, and other off-road vehicle insurance policies:
- Collision coverage: pays for covered damage to your vehicle when in a collision with another vehicle or other object.
- Property damage liability coverage: insures you against certain damages caused to another person’s property while operating your vehicle. This coverage may also provide you with a legal defense for such claims if another party files a lawsuit against you.
- Bodily injury liability coverage: insures you against certain damages if you injure or kill someone while operating your vehicle. This coverage also may provide you with a legal defense if another party in the accident files a lawsuit against you.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage: pays for covered losses resulting from incidents other than collisions — like fire, theft, or vandalism.
Let us help make sure you’re covered when you hit the trail — talk to us today to find out how to get the best price and value on the motorsports insurance.