Find the car insurance you need at a cost that fits your budget. Our services are available in Jacksonville and throughout North Carolina.
If your vehicle has been harmed or destroyed due to an incident such as a collision, fire, theft, or something else that is covered by your auto insurance policy, having the appropriate coverage can assist you in getting back behind the wheel quickly.
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having Jacksonville, NC insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent in Jacksonville, North Carolina is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Compass Insurance is independently owned and locally operated to handle your insurance needs. Call for a quote today at (910) 353-2160.
Every situation is unique — talk to us today to find out how to get the best value on auto insurance. Request a free quote or call today at (910) 353-2160.